At eTrack Media, we provide an end-to-end complete social media management service wherein we undertake your social media marketing services activities across a spectrum of social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Flickr, among others.
Other than the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, we focus on placing your content and updates on other sites that are relevant to your business and your audience.
Our social media site coverage includes YouTube, Squidoo, Pinterest, Reddit, MySpace, StumbleUpon, Furl, Scribd and many many more.
When you consider just how many people use YouTube, it is easy to see why a more integrated Social Media Marketing strategy is important. The content is also very different for each type of social media site and ranges from videos’ editorial, images or a combination. The tone also requires management as some sites require short and snappy content while others require more detail or a different style of writing.
Our fee structure varies and depends on our work and whether this includes managing of updates and wider marketing across other communities to increase the number of followers. The fees increase if we are asked to set up the various social media sites, if we create editorial content for the site and if we carry out targeted engagement activities.
Social Media Marketing Services Highlights
- Creation of accounts for a range of social media sites.
- Focus on developing followers and supporters of your posts/content.
- Integrated social media email campaigns for maximum impact.
- Creating and uploading content that gets results.
- Moderation of account activity.
- Online reputation management.
- Content and spam moderation.
- Regular reporting of results and performance.